Watched Just Like Heaven. It's so beautiful. Love the story. Love the apartment. Love the garden. Love the way they're so in love. Awww. My perfect love-story. Although it's kinda fictional, but ya, I feel for it. Or rather, for them. When Elizabeth woke up but couldnt recognise David, I wanted to cried NO!!! My heart ached like somewhats. Cried like nobody's business. Anyway, I think everyone was. Sniffings could be heard here and there. We feel. This kind of romance is just so beautiful.Heavenly. Just so. All right, shall not say much. I could feel myself flowing with it. Well well, met up with Steph and Fung before heading down to Somerset to meet some of our ex-FRS collegues, Zack, Jun Hong and Honggay. Do a little catch up with them. It has been such a long time since we've last met. Yup. Watched movie, drank coffee, gossips... Haha. Cant wait for the nxt meeting. :)))
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:35 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand